The white rhinoceros, also known as the square-lipped rhinoceros, is the second largest land mammal on Earth. The following product updates are even more interesting.
Email: Quotes Expired
Travellers and Traveller Arrangers will now receive an email when all the itinerary quotes on the trip request they submitted have expired (LM-386):
This will help prompt Traveller / Travel Arrangers to follow up with their travel management company to provide new quotes for the trip request.
Product Updates & Bug Fixes
- LM-3113: enable Feedback Survey for Authorisers
- LM-3696: support managing Passport data via Locomote API
- LM-3763: support managing Credit Card functionality to Locomote API
- LM-3900: support lowest recommended fare policy config. for LCC
- LM-3937: update Dacca (city name) with 'Dhaka'
- LM-4090: enable file finishing to support LCC (TravelFusion) baggage info
- LM-4320: update user experience for editing a trip request on mobile
- LM-4396: add workflow name to delete workflow warning message
- LM-911: resolve hotel 'display only' issue (uPolicy)
- LM-2699: resolve error notification when creating Role Delegation for an archived Authoriser and/or Risk Authoriser
- LM-3721: resolve risk approval trigger for hotel only trip requests
- LM-4242: resolve incorrect message for Documents tab (Profiles)
- LM-4277: resolve TravelFusion error booking Eurowings LHR-CDG
- LM-4284: resolve emoticon size for Feedback Survey in Microsoft Edge
- LM-4299: resolve entering alpha-numerical characters in Trip Title field
- LM-4400: resolve missing flight numbers in passive segments (TravelFusion)
- LM-4402: resolve Forward Authorisation with inactive Role Delegation issue
Stay up to date on Locomote
Subscribe to get the all latest product updates, tips and tricks