It may be the shortest day of the year but we have still still managed to release some great updates!
Cancel: Warning Message update
Travellers and Travel Arrangers will now be prompted to request a summary of potential cancellation costs before cancelling a trip request with a PNR (LM-981):
If a Traveller or Travel Arranger selects Request cancellation costs, an email will be sent to the Travel Agency to provide cancellation costs. This notification is also recorded in the Messages thread of the trip request.
If a Traveller or Travel Arranger selects Proceed anyway, they will need to provide a reason for cancelling the trip request and then a notification will be sent to the Travel Agency. This notification is also recorded in the Messages thread of the trip request.
Note: additional UI changes to be released in the next few weeks.
Additional Product Updates & Bug Fixes
- LM-377: updated 'Request Change' link in Trip Cancelled trip requests
- LM-271: resolved editing Additional Information field validation issue
- LM-710: resolved preferred properties incorrectly marked as inpolicy issue
- LM-751: resolved incorrect PCC codes in file finishing for multi-GDS trips
- LM-1065: resolved frequent flyer error for BAR (client file) file finishing remark
- LM-1427: resolved trip requests displaying incorrect label states
- LM-1442: resolved 'NoMethodError in Approvals#show' issue
- LM-1455: resolved CabinClass is 'Unknown' issue
- LM-1902: resolved traveller icon in booking tool
Stay up to date on Locomote
Subscribe to get the all latest product updates, tips and tricks