Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango...to the latest product updates?
Archive Department Warning Message
Company Administrators will now receive a warning message when archiving a Department (LM-1841):
This warning message advises that "changing this department state to inactive will remove all associated data, including department level credit cards, memberships and rates"; the Company Administrator can choose to Proceed or Cancel archiving the Department.
Forward to Travel Consultant Message Update
Travellers and Travel Arrangers will now see updated messaging when a booking fails on the check-out page (LM-840):
Note: if a booking fails on check-out, the trip request will remain in a Quote Partially Issued state until the Travel Consultant has uploaded a completed itinerary.
Product Updates & Bug Fixes
- LM-517: Company Administrators can edit all trips for their Travellers
- LM-1758: added alphabetical sorting of CBT company departments
- LM-1791: department credit cards entered in TMP will be created in CBT
- LM-2095: added ability to specify a default chargeback ID for a given vehicle vendor
- LM-907: resolve "Error 500" when entering in phone details for some countries; user will be prompted to add using the international format
- LM-1810: resolve scroll in ios for Live Itineraries
Stay up to date on Locomote
Subscribe to get the all latest product updates, tips and tricks